1. The trunk button is located on the driver's side of the car, near the door handle.
2. The button is easy to find and is labeled clearly.
3. Pressing the button will open the trunk, making it easy to load and unload cargo.
4. The trunk is spacious and has plenty of room for luggage or other items.
5. The Malibu is a great car for road trips and long drives.
1. A 2007 Chevy Tahoe front bumper can cost anywhere from $200 to $1,000, depending on the make and model.2. There are a variety of factors that can affect the price of a front bumper, including the materials used and the type of installation.3. It is important to shop around and compare prices to gRead more
A new 2015 Chevy Cruze front bumper can cost anywhere from $200 to $500, depending on the make and model. Some aftermarket bumpers can be much more expensive, so it's important to do your research before making a purchase. There are a variety of factors that will affect the price of a bumper, such aRead more
The battery in the 2018 Chevy Malibu is located in the trunk. It is a 12 volt battery and is the same battery used in other Chevy models. The battery is easily accessible and can be replaced by following a few simple steps.Read more