1. To check the tire pressure on a 2014 Ford Explorer, you will need a tire pressure gauge.
2. Locate the valve stem on the tire and insert the gauge.
3. Press the gauge firmly against the valve stem and release.
4. The gauge will automatically calculate and display the pressure in psi.
5. Compare the pressure reading to the recommended pressure listed in your vehicle's owner's manual.
6. If the pressure is below the recommended level, use the inflation nozzle on the tire pressure gauge to add air to the tire.
1. No, not all Ford Fusion Titaniums are AWD. Some are FWD only.2. However, the Ford Fusion Titanium is available with an AWD system.3. The AWD system is an optional extra, and it's not included on all models.4. But for those who are interested in an AWD Fusion, it's a great option to have.Read more
The Ford Mustang SUV is priced at $25,000. It is a great option for those who are looking for an affordable and stylish SUV. The Mustang SUV comes with all of the features that you would expect in a Ford vehicle, including a powerful engine, comfortable seating, and great styling.Read more
No, the Ford C-Max is not an SUV. It is a compact hatchback that seats five passengers. The C-Max is available in both gasoline and electric versions, and it has a lot of great features that make it a popular choice for drivers. Some of these features include its fuel economy, roominess, and advanceRead more