1. To connect to the Bluetooth in a BMW 335I, you will need to have the car's owner's manual. The manual will provide you with instructions on how to pair your device with the car.
2. Once you have the owner's manual, you will need to find the section on Bluetooth. The instructions will tell you how to turn on the Bluetooth and pair your device.
3. Make sure your device is turned on and search for Bluetooth devices. The car's Bluetooth will appear as "BMW 335I."
4. Select the car's Bluetooth and enter the passcode, which will be provided in the owner's manual.
5. Once you have entered the passcode, your device will be connected to the car's Bluetooth. You can now use the car's audio system to play music, make calls, and more.
Yes, your BMW E90 does have Bluetooth. The Bluetooth function allows you to make hands-free phone calls, listen to music, and more, all while keeping your hands on the wheel. To use the Bluetooth function, first make sure your phone is paired with your car. Then, simply press the Bluetooth button onRead more
1. Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows devices to communicate with each other over short distances.2. To connect Bluetooth to a BMW E60, you will need to pair the devices first.3. To do this, go to the Settings menu on your car's infotainment system and select Bluetooth.4. Next, select thRead more
1. According to recent reports, only 1,000 BMW 1Ms were ever made. This makes it a very rare and highly sought-after car.2. If you're lucky enough to own a 1M, you can expect to get a lot of attention when driving it. It's a head-turner and a real show-stopper.3. The 1M is a performance car through Read more