1) To connect Bluetooth to your Acura RDX, you will first need to make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
2) Next, you will need to find the Bluetooth settings on your Acura RDX.
3) Once you have found the Bluetooth settings, you will need to select "Pair New Device."
4) After you have selected "Pair New Device," you will need to put your device into pairing mode.
5) Once your device is in pairing mode, you will need to select it from the list of available devices.
6) After your device has been selected, the two devices will begin to communicate with each other.